Thursday, June 25, 2015

Daily Grind

Hello!
I was cleaning up the mess I call an inventory when I happened upon an old landmark for the New York City sim. I hadn't been there since 2013 - which is eons in Second Life time - and wondered if it was even still there, and to my surprise it was! It is a really beautifully done sim, so of course I had to take a picture.
This was also a good reason to go shopping (like I need a reason), and luckily, Coldlogic and Ploom are both having summer sales, so I snagged a few things.
It seems to be that time if year where everything is on sale! There are quite a few stores putting on Summer sales that I know of - Fatewear/play/step, Magika, and Third Eye to name a few, and Truth just added a bunch of new hairstyles to their discounted stock, so I would check that out too if you're looking for a good deal.
Toodles!
<3 Jasey

Credits:
Skin/Head: Alex Mesh Head - Alabaster: Logo
Hair: Sharla: Ploom
Top/Tied Shirt: Esper - Sandy Sky: Coldlogic
Bottoms: Jennings - Slate: Coldlogic
Shoes: Pandora Sandals - Noir: Ingenue
Banjo: Busking On - Banjo: BALACLAVA!
Body Tattoo: Metallic Arrow Body Tattoo: Izzie's @ The Fantasy Collective
Poses: Marukin 

No comments:

Post a Comment