Saturday, October 21, 2017

Witchy Secret


Hello, wicked creatures of the night, and Happy October! 
I thought I would try to get back to SL by looking around for some witchy items. I found some really cute things at the Kawaii project. Especially the lipstick decoration by Imeka. This cute little tube of lipstick is what really drove me to make the blog post, because it is just that cute.
Along with the lipstick I found the really cute ruffled top by Moon Elixir at the Kawaii project, and it was like a match made in heaven...or the underworld.

-----------

On a side note, I've been gone from SL for almost two years now, and I know that I come and go from Secondlife often, but life happens. A lot has happened over the year - I've finished my degree, and my little man has gone off to Kindergarten - I can't believe it. I can't promise that life won't happen again and cause me to be away, but I can say that I'm happy to be back and experiencing all of the new features Secondlife has to offer. (Bento everything?! I still have to explore more of that.)

Toodles!

-----------

Credits:

Skin: Monica Face Applier for Lelutka Head - Nordic: Deetalez
Head: Lelutka Bento Head - Cate: Lelutka
Shirt: Charm Blouse - Onyx: Moon Elixir @ Kawaii Project
Pants: Mesh Zipper Skinny Jeans - #8: Maitreya
Hair & Hair Accessory: Solace - Light Blondes: Truth Hair
Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body - Maitreya
Hands: Slink Mesh Hand - Elegant: Slink
Lipstick: All the Colors Matte Lipstick Set - Izzie's for Fifty Linden Friday
Eyeshadow: Daphne Eyeshadows for Lelutka - Izzie's
Lipstick Prop: Crystal Gothic Lipstick - Imeka @ Kawaii Project
Nails: Witchcraft Slink Applier: .Atomic. (Not available at the moment, sorry!)
Pose & Pose Props: Necromancer BENTO Pose: Reve Obscura


No comments:

Post a Comment